Theme of the Day is: SNOW

So much snow, dude.



When I think of Arizona, I think of desert, cacti, and sun. I forget that there are vast expanses of mountains and all the inclement weather one would expect from such terrain.

We spent the majority of our day testing out the four wheel drive and heated mirrors on the Subaru while we followed dozens of semis up and down the mountain roads. Luckily there was only one major delay, so we're still about an hour ahead of schedule.



Tomorrow we're headed through a little bit of Oklahoma and Kansas. I'm looking forward to more ridiculous roadside signs and trading posts (after my hysterical outburst over the "Knife City Outlet" signs, Brian found out I have never been on a road trip before).

Keep your fingers crossed for good weather tomorrow. Kasey the cat really hated the snow a lot and kept trying to sneak into the front seats.


Also, If you play Words with Friends, look Brian and I up! We're playing a bunch on the road under the screennames vuapache and atbullpa. 

Comments