Getting Settled In... Sort Of

So we're here. In Pittsburgh. Without any of our belongings.

When we originally planned this I thought it would be no big deal. After 4 days of sitting in camp chairs or on the floor, I'm beginning to change my tune. Pregnant ladies were not meant to sleep on the floor. Luckily, we just found out the Allied driver will be here Thursday morning with all my worldly possessions (and my couch!).

For now I'm staying busy by diving headfirst into the house-hunting scene. We're working with 2 agents from the Pittsburgh surrounding areas and have already seen one house we'd love to live in.

I've also decided to officially keep Blogger as my primary blog engine and let the Tumblr blog fall into shambles. Why? Simply put: usability.

Blogger is uglier in every way than Tumblr, but you can't beat their post interface. I spent hours trying to get Tumblr to put an appropriately-sized picture into my post; with Blogger it can suck them straight from my already published Picasa albums.

So stay tuned to this channel for all that's new and noteworthy with the soon-to-be Turnbull family.

Comments